Friday, September 23, 2011

Oreos


Chloe

Caylee
How do you learn to eat just the cream for the center of an Oreo!?!?  I always eat the whole cookie together but somehow the twins have figured out how to twist the cookie open and eat only the cream!  Funny girls!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

smart girls! I am only interested in the cream filing myself! You need to send those girls over to play, Next time you need to go somewhere call me. Most my morning are free and were almost always home!so please take advantage!

Unknown said...

They are so cute. I remember when I found Sera eating a package of Oreos that she found in daves bag. She was covered head to toe in black. It is so funny. I am sure your princesses are just as funny!

Danielle said...

They are way too young to be doing that!