School is back in session!! HALLELUJAH! Our summer was very fun and went by very fast, but I am very ready to get back to a schedule.
The kids were excited and a little nervous. I was kindof excited that they wanted me to take them to school rather then ride the bus. They have wonderful teachers, again. When I walked Cassidy into her classroom she sat down at her desk and commented on how much taller it was then last year. I laughed and wanted to cry all at the same time because she is getting so big and part of her doesn't even realize it! I can't believe how BIG my kids are getting. It is so exciting and so scary all at the same time.
Well, here is to a great new school year!
PS...Conner is counting down the days till Kindergarten starts!! It has been poor torture for him to have to stay home while Cass and Corbin get to go!
1 comment:
They are looking pretty darn snazzy on their first day back!! I understand the "makes you want to bawl" part. Kids need to stay little!
Post a Comment