Conner crackes me up! Almost every morning, if I get me and the kids dressed, Conner will say to the babies "Oh you are so cute!" in his cutest baby voice. Then he turns to me and will say, "How come you always dress them so cute!?!?" I will explain to him that it is just their normal clothes and he just keeps accusing me of dressing them to cute. Mind you they are not dressed in anything special it is typically something from Carters, a onsie or a shirt with leggings. What four year old says that?!?
He also lately will come up and give me kisses and will tell me something and ends it calling me dear. Then he giggles and runs off. He is kind of a weirdo! :)
The twins are starting to get into everything. Something they are doing that makes me laugh is they will grab whatever blanket or clothes and then they put it around their neck like it is a scarf. They will leave it there for as long as they are able. Usually I end up taking it off of them.
The babies are not morning people! (The apple does not fall far from the tree!) If I leave them in there bed for 15 minutes or so after they wake up then they are happier then if I go straight in and get them out of their bed. If I do get them straight out they usually bawl for awhile and just want to be held, but don't talk to them or change their diaper or anything or be prepared for a huge fit!
No comments:
Post a Comment