Thursday, October 28, 2010

Family Pics...

We had our family pictures done a couple of weeks ago and there is a few up on Mckenzies blog.  She always does the best job!  Go check it out.  http://www.mckenziehansenphotography.blogspot.com/

Mckenzie is having twin girls this winter (HOORAY) which puts her out of commission for when I will want to get the twins 1 year pictures done.  Any suggestions?  They need to be willing to do inside pictures and I would love some one that will do some creative things with them.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

AHH I love them :) every one looks great :) the twins look so BIG :) way to go on the skirts :)

BookwormMom said...

I would love to try to take some for you...free of charge! No pressure, if you find something/someone professional, but I'm working on developing my skills...and my children are sick of their paparazzi mom....

John and Sherri said...

Cute pics. I have a friend that I love- try jenealmartinez.com. She did ours last year- and does have an inside "studio".

An odd couple in love, a sassy princess and two handsome princes! said...

Hey Christy! I love the photog I go too. Her name is Jen Dickson. She has been a photog for 20 years and took an amazing picture way back when it was film and editing was not possible to get that perfect picture. If you look in my pics she took the Baylee's baptism picture where she is dipping her toes in a river. Anyhow, I just had to share. I happen to be thinking about you tonight and how much I miss ya and thought it had been ages since I checked out your blog. Jen will also come to your home and set up a studio. Jacci