Conner started his second year of preschool with Teacher Melanie on Sept. 7th. He has been so excited to start, especially since Corbin and Cassidy have been in school. Conner keeps asking me when he can go to school to see his friends. He is such a social little guy.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
First Day of School
Corbin and Cassidy started school on Aug. 25th. Cassidy is going into 3rd grade and Corbin into 1st. I can't believe it! I know I sound like a broken record, but seriously, were does the time go!?!?! The kids decided to ride the bus instead of me taking them. I felt a little bad until we walked outside and saw 95% of the neighborhood had decided the same thing.
They were very excited to start school. I'm not sure Corbin really understood that he would be gone all day, lucky the first couple of days are early out so he will be able to work into it.
Conner started his second year of preschool with Teacher Melanie on Sept. 7th. He has been so excited to start, especially since Corbin and Cassidy have been in school. Conner keeps asking me when he can go to school to see his friends. He is such a social little guy.
Conner started his second year of preschool with Teacher Melanie on Sept. 7th. He has been so excited to start, especially since Corbin and Cassidy have been in school. Conner keeps asking me when he can go to school to see his friends. He is such a social little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment