Sunday, February 7, 2010

First...

Caylee's first bath at home.

Chloe's first bath at home. It was a group effort.

We did not tell the kids the twins were coming home just in case something happened and they wouldn't be able to. It was so fun to see their faces!
First time the boys saw the twins.

First time Cassidy saw the twins. She was so excited! (Don't judge me by her hair, it was crazy hair day!)

First time being loaded up in their carseats! They look so small in them!

11 comments:

Carrie said...

Welcome home Caylee & Chloe!! GOOD LUCK Christy!

Ginger said...

Oh!!!! so excited for all of you guys! Caylee and Chloe are so precious. What a blessing....

John and Sherri said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you! Considering the circumstances, things have gone so well. They are adorable. Good Luck!!!

Amy said...

Oh~I AM SO GLAD FOR YOU GUYS! THEY ARE SO DARN CUTE AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH THEY CHANGE FROM WEEK TO WEEK. I REALLY WILL CALL THAT LADY TOMORROW ABOUT THE CARSEAT CANOPY'S...SORRY I HAVE BEEN SUCH A SLACKER ABOUT IT!

The Vining's said...

Christy I am so excited for u!!! The twins look great!!! Congrats!!

Kristen said...

Wahoo! I am so glad you got to take them home together! Good luck and I hope you get some sleep. :)

Alisha said...

they are so cute! I'm happy they are home!

Julianne Howes said...

Welcome home!!! I'm so happy that you guys can finally get back to normal life with the family!! They are so beautiful!!!

Kyle.Sara.Jade said...

HORRAY! What a BIG day for everyone!

Diane said...

Yeah!!! That is awesome. You're kids look so happy to have the girls home. I am sure you won't miss the drive down the canyon. Good luck. They are doing great!

Diane said...

Yeah!!! That is awesome. You're kids look so happy to have the girls home. I am sure you won't miss the drive down the canyon. Good luck. They are doing great!