Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chloe on the left and Caylee on the right. (It is amazing how much of a difference a couple ounces makes when they are so small!!)



Our twins are doing wonderful!! They are such little miracles. They both came off of the oxygen on Monday and have done wonderful. Today they reached their full feedings which means the IV's were able to come out. Now we get to sit and wait for them to grow and get stronger and show some interest in eating, hopefully that will happen in the next few weeks.

Caylee Joye- 3 lbs 1 oz, 15 1/4 inches long.


Chloe Gaile- 2 lbs 15 oz, 15 inches long.

14 comments:

Cindy and Jake said...

Amazing! I am so thrilled about how well they are doing!

Morgan said...

YAHOO :) I am so SO excited :)

Kristen said...

They are so cute! I am glad to see you stayed with the current name theme of the letter "C". Good luck!

Kyle.Sara.Jade said...

Grow Babies Grow! Thanks for sharing these pics!

Diane said...

Christy, you did an amazing job. I am so glad that they are doing so well. I can't wait untill I work again so I can see them (and you). Congratulations on your little miracles!

Hillary Vaughan said...

Oh so tiny and cute! I remember that like it was yesterday:) They are so cute and I love their names. Let me know if I can help in any way!!

Wright Family said...

We are so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

Amy said...

Yay! Cute pictures...they are precious little baby girls. I love the names you chose. Keep us all updated, it will be fun to watch their new journey!

John and Sherri said...

They are doing so good- way to go! You are still in my thoughts and prayers- they are adorable!

Cindy Wright said...

Way to go Christy!!!! They are darling and watch out . . . sounds like they are both very determined girls :-)

Alisha said...

I am glad they are doing so good! Hopefully they will be home soon, I'm happy their will be some more little girls running around the neighborhood! Please keep sending your kids over to play until life gets back to normal for you guys!

Anna said...

So glad everyone is doing well. They are so cute. You are so blessed to have the knowledge you do. Wish you the best!

UtahWarehouse said...

They are adorable! Can't wait to see them sometime! Hope you are doing well and if you need anything, give me a call!

An odd couple in love, a sassy princess and two handsome princes! said...

Congratulations Christy and Cameron! I am so happy everyone is doing so well. I was wondering about the 'C' sames. Great choices!
Jacci