Our Pioneer Day started out at Pineview Dam! How fun! Having been to Bear Lake and 2 weeks of swim lessons the kids have warmed right up to the water. They loved to play on the beach and run into the water. Grandpa Bob had the boat and we all loved being pulled. The kiddies even dared ride on the new toy. It is a huge tube that fits 3 people. They all loved it. I rode the knee board and I am paying the price today, I need to start working out more, chasing kids is not cutting it anymore. Everyone forgot their cameras except Cindy so hopefully I will be able to post some pics soon. We went to grandma Cathy and Grandpa Bobs for a BBQ and fireworks that evening. What is not to love about that. Good food, family and fireworks. Bob and Cameron put on a wonderful firework show for us.
I am so thankful for my pioneer heritage and the amazing sacrifices they made so that we can be in this wonderful valley with the many blessings we enjoy. What a wonderful life!!!
2 comments:
I can't believe that you already blogged about yesterday! Go girl! we had so much fun at the beach too!
How fun! You are such great neighbors! Thank you so much for the dinner and being so sweet! I really appreciate you! I owe you big time! I need to start making you guys some meals. Happy 24th!
Post a Comment