My awesome little brother and his sweet wife both graduated today!! We are so proud of them, they have worked so hard! Brit is the first person to graduate from college in her family! You guys have conquered a huge milestone. Good luck with your next adventure. Love you guys.
5 comments:
Ah you are so sweet! I am glad someone has posted a pic because I am a slacker and still haven't. Thanks for spending the entire day with us, we love you a ton! You're the best!
hooray for the kiddies! Can you believe your baby brother is graduated? I still feel like I am that young. Oh well...life will sneak up on them and Brittany will find herself with 4 kids AND knocked up! : ) Get crackin' kids!
Congrats, Colby. Okay I didn't even know he got married. I feel left out. What did he graduate in? Love the pictures in the park, it looks like you had a great time.The picture up top of the kids is one of the cutest I have ever seen.
That is awesome. Tyler graduated from WSU that day also.
I didnt know he got married either. Guess we are out of the loop. What handsome cousins I have.
Post a Comment