




We had Friday off so we packed up the kids and headed out to the pumpkin patch to find our pumpkins. The kids have been asking about it for at least 3 weeks. They talk about carving pumpkins more then they talk about trick or treating. That is a shocker since candy would be the main part of their diet if I would let them.
They set out in search of the perfect pumpkin and after about a hour and a thousand pumpkins we found 4 perfect pumpkins. (One for each kid and me!)
It was funny to see the kids be so picky about their pumpkins. Shape, color, size, scars and dents....
The weather was perfect and a fun time was had by all!
3 comments:
Christy,
Great Blog. Cute pics. Thanks for the invite.
Jamie
Christy! So glad to see you've made it to the "bloggin world!" Can't believe how big the kids are getting! Keep in touch! Love Ya
I still think it's funny you have a blog, but glad I can sneak a peak at your family :)
Post a Comment